Thursday, December 3, 2009

HAGGLING ( PLEASE SCROLL DOWN IF YOUR HERE FOR THE IPHONE PIXS)


Lately i found myself spending more time on the web, of course this is somehow expected of me considering that im addicted to farmtown and other facebook apps, only this time I've been browsing on items for sale at TPC ( thats tipid PC) and TCP ( thats tipidCP).
I love everything that i own but considering all the things available online i cant help but be tempted to somehow ask the advertiser if he can bring down their price a bit further.
I dont really need another phone or to upgrade my phone because mine is working pretty well there really is no need to replace it but for dishing out a couple of G's i could actually get an Iphone 3g. My Hp netbook is in its pristine condition but selling it and adding a few bucks i can get a laptop with twice the storage capacity.
The need to update/upgrade our worldly possession is insatiable, as we browse through available gadgets and stuff we're getting more and more restless. Its like an itch that no amount of scratching can ever cure.
And as i scratch my own itch just feel free to check my iphone pixs below i hope its enough to ease your itch.
In few weeks i'll be posting a pic of my netbook hope that doing so will releave me from itching to own a macpro or viao.


(pix posted not mine )

No comments:

Post a Comment